Terms and Conditions
THE TENANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All of our holiday properties are owned by individuals who provide amenities of their own varying standards & style. All accommodation is fully self-contained, i.e. Blankets, pillows, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, washing machine and colour TV. Please note: Although properties are fully furnished, linen (bed sheets, pillowcases, towels, tea towels) is NOT provided unless stated otherwise in the property description. Please note: Properties DO NOT supply condiments or toiletries such as soap, shampoo/conditioner, Chux, coffee/tea/sugar and toilet paper etc.
2. Hallidays Point Accommodation Centre will not be responsible for or make a refund to the Lessee who is not satisfied with the accommodation they have booked. (NB: This means if the said premises have been inspected or not). The description of the premises supplied by the Agent is made in good faith but without acceptance of any responsibility whatsoever for any errors in the description.
3. No liability is accepted in contract or for any injury, death, debt, damage, loss, delay; expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or owners control, or which are not caused by neglect or default by the Agent or owner.
4. We require a deposit of $300.00 plus all on-seller fees to be paid within 7 days from the date the booking was made. Christmas School Holiday Bookings must have a minimum of 50% of the bookings total paid by June 30th prior, and full payment to be made 1 month prior to your booking date. Bookings outside this time MUST have all balances paid in full within 1 month in advance of the booking arrival. Booking may be cancelled without notice if monies have not arrived by these due dates.
5. KEYS will be available on arrival at Hallidays Point Accommodation Centre Office only when ALL monies have been paid in full before check-in time at 2 pm. Should you be arriving after business hours please telephone our office for alternate key arrangements. Upon departure, all keys are to be returned to our office by 9 am. Should you be departing outside office hours, please place keys in the silver key box next to the front office door. Key duplication is forbidden. For Harrington bookings, the keys will be located at the property and you will receive notification of location and key code the morning of your stay
6. CALL OUTS Any call outs, outside of office hours will incur a fee of $50.00. Variations to check-in / check-out times must be approved by our Property Manager, failure to do so could result in an extra day rent being charged. Phone: 0447 227 816
7. FURNITURE is not to be moved and only outdoor furniture is to be used outdoors.
8. RE-TUNING OF TV/VCR’s The attachment of electronic games and devices to the television/video system is not permitted. If you ignore this and retuning is necessary after such use, the Lessee will be required to pay all costs incurred.
9. PETS are strictly forbidden in any holiday home unless stated otherwise in the property description.
10. OVERCROWDING overcrowding is not allowed; only the number of people specified above will be permitted.
11. BEHAVIOUR rowdy behaviour or ill-treatment of any part of the premises will not be tolerated. You WILL be advised to leave the premises immediately should this occur, any damage etc. will be charged to your Security Deposit. All monies paid will be forfeited.
12. STRATA Where applicable the guest shall comply with all Body Corporate rules and regulations and shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance, which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person occupying the adjoining premises. Legislated noise pollution controls shall prevail.
13. SMOKING All of our holiday properties stipulate “No Smoking” and we request that this be adhered to.
14. BOOKINGS are taken in good faith on behalf of the property owner. We regret we cannot be held responsible for cancellation or changes made by the landlord. In this event, we would Endeavour to relocate your booking an alternative accommodation or refund your payment in full.
15. COMPLAINTS are to be in writing – we do appreciate you drawing these matters to our attention and will do everything possible to rectify any problems.
16. DAMAGES damages and lost keys are to be reported to the agent at the time of occurrence and paid for or replaced by the tenants prior to departure.
17. PERSONAL ITEMS No responsibility is taken for tenants’ personal property left on the premises.
18. SALE In the event of the property being offered for sale, the guest agrees to allow the Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
19. CLEANING Please make sure the home is left in a clean & tidy condition, BBQ’s are to be cleaned after each use and on vacating, if not a $50 fee will be deducted for your credit card, freezer to be defrosted the night before, refrigerator to be left on and garbage bins to be put out, any excess rubbish please dispose of yourself – do not leave at property or a fee will be charged. If any of the above is not adhered to an extra fee may be deducted from your security deposit.
20. CHECK-OUT Departure time is strictly 9.00 am during holiday periods. Later checkouts may be arranged at other times on some properties, please check with staff if required.
21. VACATING Ensure all windows and doors are locked before leaving, you could be held responsible for any loss or damage caused through neglecting to check each window and door.
22. CANCELLATIONS In the event of a cancelled booking the Agent must be notified in writing.
- Normal cancellation within 2 months of booking is not refundable – booking can be moved to another time with owner approval. Longer than 2 months before booking - booking fee not refundable $50, Cancellation fee $50 and credit card fees not refundable
- Covid travel Restriction Cancellation - Tariff is refundable less the Booking fee of $50, Covid cancellation fee $50 and any credit card fees associated with the payments
- (Please note: All monies paid are considered deposit monies). TRANSFERS: All transfers will be treated as cancellations
I agree to provide my Credit Card details for the purpose of a $500 Security Deposit. I understand that $500 will be held for this security deposit and will be deducted from my credit card is required to recover costs by the Landlord. Or in the case that I do not have a credit card, I agree to provide a $500 cash or cheque for security deposit 14 days prior to my arrival. I understand that no monies from this security deposit shall be deducted unless required to recover costs by the Landlord. I agree that the agent shall organize for the property to be inspected after my vacating and that any breakages, damages, missing items or extra cleaning, which has occurred during my stay, shall be deducted from my security deposit. NOTE: Under certain circumstances the $500 Security Deposit may be taken without notice and held by the agent until the holder of the card can be contacted and the dispute rectified, any remaining balances after the rectification will then be credited back to the cardholder's account.